I AM SUDDENLY VERY SAD AT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE REBLOGGING THAT DEPRESSION POST
THIS CALLS FOR BUNNY BUNS
SEVERAL OF THEM
BUNS TO THE RESCUE
LOOK AT THAT FLOOF
LOOK HES CALLING FOR CARROTS
AND THIS ONE KNOWS HES FABULOUS
I FEEL BETTER NOW BYE
This be me lol. Sorry for the face xD
dayum man. u be fine. where in the world did arvin find you???
Italy lol and Arvin is a pretty cool guy xD
boys moaning is basically the hottest thing a guy can do besides give you neck kisses
I’m more aroused by them giving me large sums of money, personally
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), or glitter glue: I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office. Glue/glitter glue works best, but you could also use corn syrup if that’s all you have. You have to pour it directly in the water without letting it touch the sides of the bottle or the glitter will stick to it.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot (I use boiling water) if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
- Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (and shake) and glitter (and shake). I use a funnel for the glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water (I boil the water) before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
- Using a Calm Bottle: This coping tool can be used for a number of different issues. If a client becomes emotionally dysregulated at an inappropriate time they shake the bottle vigorously and then set it down and watch the glitter fall while taking deep breaths (how to teach deep breathing can be found here).
- Important Note: Many people use these for anxiety and panic attacks and I wanted to emphasize that this is merely a simple coping tool that can be useful in certain situations but should not be used to avoid dealing with underlying issues. This exercise will do absolutely nothing to get to the root cause or prevent it from happening in the future. Fear must be confronted, rather than avoided, for lasting change to take place.
- See my Jellyfish Jar for a similar post.
WHY DO PUPPIES DO THIS LIKE LEG THROWING THING IT’S SO CUTE I WANT TO PUKE
I can never get enough Winchester code words. Also, being from the pacific northwest, my first reaction was “what the hell is a Poughkeepsie?”
I had to google it. Apparently it’s a city in New York.
What the hell happened in Poughkeepsie?
I love when we heard their code words. Like funky town. Or how if they get separated, to go to the first motel in the phone book. Can we have more Winchester secrets, please?
Winchester Secrets We Currently Know:
- Poughkeepsie: Drop everythign and run
- Funky Town: There is a gun at my head.
- If they get separated, go to the first motel in the phonebook
- Five-O: I’ve been caught, get the Hell out of here
- 11-2-83: The combination to the compartment in Baby.
"Somethings stuck to my shoe" mean you’re being followed